Monday, August 24, 2009

Pictures of miley cyrus. Smashinn.

Pictures of miley cyrus. Check new pictures here. :) Please comment. Pictures of miley cyrus

pictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyrus
What's the big deal photo with Miley Cyrus? okay that arent the best photos are pretty bad. shes only 15. Could have been worse had me caught smoking and drinking, its photos alone. So shes should be a model for young children, but look at the other half 15 years, which should serve as a model for their sister / brother. They are years out of Miley Cyrus and I know people who like his takepictures some areent bad and some are worse, I know a lot of people my age who smoke [I think Lord] and we have no evidence Miley, I know a lot of the people who drink, We have no evidence Miley ago. Im so fundamentally whatta say it is because people are so hard on her shes only 15 years.
Watch sex tape here...


No comments:

Post a Comment